Rapid Perforating’s grating consists of load-bearing bars in various depths and thicknesses with lateral restraint provided by 6mm square twisted cross bars.
These are forge-welded to the upper edges of the load-bearing bars — producing a product of one-piece construction with a high strength to weight ratio, which meets the requirements of Australian Standard AS1657.
We can supply grating in standard and fabricated panels or customised to project specifications, ready for immediate installation.
Our Grating is available in either a plain surface for standard applications or serrated, often utilised when higher slip resistance is required.
Uses of grating include:
- Power plants.
- Petrochemical facilities.
- Mining operations.
- Industrial construction.
- Paper mills transportation (highway and rails).
- Wastewater plants.
- Metallurgical plants.
- Communication facilities.
- Commercial facilities and other commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Flooring in corrosive locations.